Who can participate?
Do you have a love of reading? How about an active Twitter following? A blog with a nearly exclusive focus on book reviews? If so, we want to talk to you!
What will you review?
In general, ARCS will be available 3–4 months prior to the official launch week in PDF, Kindle, or EPUB file formats. As an ARC, this means there may still be typographical or typesetting changes to make, but the story and editing will be 95% complete. Note: We are not an exclusive ePublisher, but we do want to limit the use of trees. Therefore, we do not provide bound, print books at this stage.
What will you get?
- Free ebooks before the public ever gets their hands on them
- Free digital marketing materials about our books (media kits, cover images, bookmarks)
- Opt-in access to future novels and novellas
- Priority for blog tours and interviews
- Promotion of your blog/site as we let others know about your reviews
- Potential use of your quotes (and name) on the back of a book and in future marketing efforts for our authors
If you are a writer, you will also receive personal feedback of your story submissions.
If this sounds like a program in which you’d like to participate, register online, and we'll be in touch!